Terms and Conditions
One Agency Ireland Real Estate ‘Game of Chance’ Promotion
Simply have your property ‘appraised’ by One Agency Ireland Real Estate to go into a draw to Win a $500 gift Card.
Or Double your chance of winning by ‘Listing your property for sale’ with One Agency Ireland Real Estate to go into the 2nd draw to win a $3,000 Flight Centre Gift card.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The One Agency Ireland Real Estate ‘Game of Chance’ promotion (Campaign) commences on 1st of January 2019 at 9.00am AEST and closed on 31st March 2019 at 5.30pm AEST (Promotion Period).
2. The promoter is One Agency Ireland Real Estate, ABN 45 356 791 257 of Shop 4 / 55 Old Barrenjoey Rd Avalon Beach NSW 2107 Ph: 02 9918 7888 Email: email@example.com
3. To be eligible to receive an entry into the Campaign, an entrant must:
i. be a resident of Australia;
ii. own a property in Australia; proof of ownership will be required.
iii. be 18 years of age or over;
iv. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the Conditions of Entry. By entering the promotion, entrants accept these Conditions of Entry;
v. book a ‘property appraisal’, and have your property appraised by One Agency Ireland Real Estate
vi. ‘List your property for Sale’, with One Agency Ireland Real Estate
4. Clients who have their property appraised will receive one entry into the Campaign for each property that is appraised.
i. The total prize for the ‘property appraisal’ campaign is worth $500.00.
ii.. The prize winner will receive a $500.00 cash card
5. Clients who ‘List their property for Sale’ with One Agency Ireland Real Estate will receive one entry into the Campaign for each property that is’ Listed for Sale’
i. The total prize for a ‘Listed property for Sale’ campaign is worth $3,000.00.
ii. The prize winner will receive a $3,000.00 Flight Centre gift card.
6. Promotion draw process:
i. The two (2) draws will be conducted by any way of random selection on 2nd April 2019 at 6.30pm AEST at ‘Flourish Café, 19 Avalon Parade Avalon Beach NSW 2107. A total of two (2) prize draws will be conducted.
ii. The Two (2) winners are announced at the scheduled draw date, time and location. If the winner/s are not present, the winner/s will be notified by telephone and email within seven (7) days.
iii. The winners will have their details published in www.IrelandReal.Estate
7. If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize by 9th April 2019 at 6.30pm, then the prize will be re-drawn, on the 10th of April 2019 at 9.30am at Shop 4 / 55 Old Barrenjoey Rd Avalon Beach NSW 2017.
8. The Winner/s will be required to collect their prize from One Agency Ireland Real Estate Office in Avalon Beach.
9. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable
10. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
12. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
13. All One Agency Ireland Real Estate Employee’s and immediate family members are not eligible to enter. Immediate family includes partner/spouse, grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, children, step-children, uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, first cousins and grandchildren.
14. One Agency Ireland Real Estate reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional material including website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on them.
17. To the extent permitted by law, One Agency Ireland Real Estate will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using any of the prizes.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
NSW Permit Number LTPS / 19 / 31795